Samuel M. Salom Esq., Attorney at Law
Mr. Salom earned his Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from California Western School of Law where he graduated Magna Cum Laude and ranked in the Top Nine (9) Percent of his class. While in law school, Mr. Salom served as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Judith McConnell, Administrative Presiding Justice of the California Court of Appeal, Fourth Appellate District, Division One. He also served as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Jan M. Adler, United States Magistrate Judge for the United States District Court for the Southern District of California. In these capacities, Mr. Salom researched and prepared memoranda and proposed opinions for the Courts. Mr. Salom also previously served as a law clerk for the Community Law Project legal clinic, which provides sustainable and competent pro bono legal services to low-income and indigent members of the San Diego community.
Prior to entering law school, Mr. Salom earned a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in History, with a Minor in Anthropology, from the University of California, Santa Barbara, where he graduated with Honors and was a member of Phi Sigma Kappa Fraternity.
Mr. Salom is a San Diego native and attended La Jolla High School where he was a member of the baseball team. While in high school, he also earned his Eagle Scout. In his spare time, Mr. Salom enjoys being outdoors, traveling, exercising, going to San Diego Padres baseball games, and spending time with his friends and family.
- State of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of California
- Bachelor of Arts, With Honors, University of California, Santa Barbara (2012)
- Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude, California Western School of Law (2016)
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- The State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association (SDCBA)
- San Diego County Bar Association’s Lawyer Referral and Information Service (LRIS), Committee Member
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- California Western School of Law Alumni Association
- University of California, Santa Barbara Alumni Association